Nabia Mehmud puts her final touches on a cake that is her canvas. Using a vivid palette, she creates an edible replica of Vincent van Gogh’s “Starry Night”. As the founder of Sugar ‘n’ Crumbs, Nabia is one of the many young women in Islamabad using their artistic talents to create a boom in the country’s home businesses.
2) Express Tribune Ipaper
Recommended Photographers by Mashal Abbasi
3) I Emma Freke by Elizabeth Atkinson published on Jan 1, 2012
Book Cover Photograph by Rammal Mehmud;
Life wasn’t always like this. In fact, when I was younger and shorter and dumber I usually had one or two friends to play with at recess. My grades were good, but nothing special. Then my height and brains took off one summer as if someone watered me with too much fertilizer. Even my dull hair turned redder….
4) Photographer Jury Panelist for FAST NU’s Tamasha 2011
5) Key Speaker(s) with Nabia Mehmud for Entrepreneurship Seminar International Islamic University Islamabad in 2010.
6) Adjudicated Photography Competition, Iqra University, Islamabad in 2012.
7) Attended a workshop; with A-list Destination & Premier Wedding Photographers Ray Santana (Contributing photographer for Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Magazine & one of Miami’s premier wedding photographers) & Kenny Kim (Top 20 A-List Destination Wedding Photographer by Destination Weddings & Honeymoon)
8) Le Spectra
I’m Rammal Mehmud, stemming from the beautiful capital of Pakistan. A Bokeh Junky and a photography enthusiast. Pioneer of creative wedding photography in Islamabad. Have been shooting since 7 years now. My work has been published on the cover of a child fiction novel called, I, EmmaFreke by Elizabeth Atkinson in 2010….