“My dates have been finalized and the first thing I did was come here and inform u :| I cant risk losing u :|”
Thats an excerpt from a client’s mail.
You have no idea how overwhelmed I felt after reading this! It was perfect – this girl wanted me to photograph her since LAST summer and was waiting for her BIG day to arrive.
As it turns out, I wouldn’t be able to click her BIG day after all. Reason being: The dates she mentioned are already booked for MARCH.
So I decided to blog about it.
The perks of booking dates ahead of time:
* Due to the ample amount of time till your wedding, you and I can actually sit down & discuss ideas.
* I can visit the venue with you and plan certain shots around specific venue details to help you optimize the best of your big day, So when you will reflect back, the shots will help you remember the nervous jitters and the giggles in between.
* I can assess the level of comfort level you have with you spouse and translate that better into an image.
* I can get creative with my lighting arrangements and give your shots an oomph factor!
* When the couple meets me beforehand, the initial hesitation is also eliminated as this meetup acts as an ice breaking session.
* There would be NO date-overlapping fear! 😛
Hope this helps you make an informed decision!