As you know I prefer meeting my clients beforehand; it serves as an ice-breaking session. We also get to know whether our personalities click and if we would want to seal the deal.
So since I’d be resuming meetings from next week , I decided to compile this post which would serve as a pre-requisite for meet-ups.
Before coming to see me, if you go through these – it would be AWESOME, since we’d both end up being on the same page.
We, at Rammal Mehmud Photography are quite indulgent in On-location Sessions merely because:
- We believe it contributes in building a bond with your wedding day.
- We want to incorporate that into our moment-o-graphy; which means we document each moment in between the moments by utilizing your venue’s ambiance and locations to the max.
- If your venue isn’t picturesque enough. You are to make alternate arrangements. We shall not be held responsible.
- We only offer photography services, so we are not liable if you’re not able to find the perfect point for the shoot. We however, can visit the venue with you before the shoot to generate ideas for the bridal session – which too depends on the fact that you have confirmed your booking by making a deposit of 50% of the total amount.
- We do not change backdrops and superimpose elements in your photo-shoots pictures. We are quite engaged in ‘On location’ shoots which entail scenic gardens, pool sides, hotel lobbies and anything to do with making your shots stand out. No – hotel rooms do not fall under this category (UNLESS we want to make use of the mirror).
- Please follow my blog and my Like page, to check out my style of photography. I am ME and I own my own style. If you want me to copy someone’s then I’m sorry you’re definitely at the wrong place. I do appreciate ‘ideas’ but only hire me for – ME.
- Please do-not compare Me or my packages with other photographers, theres a reason why I’m different.
- All prices of the packages are final, no discounts will be offered.
- Before the actual meetup, it would be best that you catch up with us on *Skype*. My id being *vrm.photography*. During that session, we can talk a bit bout your day, how you want everything to be and OF-COURSE the albums that we include in the package.
- Before paying for the selected bridal photography package, please ask for the *Terms & Conditions* form, so that we can discuss it together (Regarding your opinion on it) so there is no ambiguity at both ends. We would expect you to take a print out and submit the filled form, 2 weeks before your event.
- Do expect a mail from our end, post your 50% deposition. The mail would enlist the contents of the package for both of us (in black & white), just to let you know of what you’ve paid for and what I’m expected of.
- The Hi-resolution pictures shall be stored in our archiving system for a Year from wedding date. On approaching the 1 year anniversary; you can either choose to pay us an archiving fee or buy the Hi-resolution lot. If either option isn’t chosen then the folder shall be removed from our backup.
- Please go through this old post of mine too.
Hope this helps you make an informed decision! =)